- Join Us
Job experience is not something we are hung on. As long as you are passionate, enthusiastic, innovative, honest, smart, talented, self-motivated – you suit our requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop/proof read/edit DMuscle website content keeping SEO as key focus and clear understanding of target audience with right tone of voice.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted marketing copy for the promotion and sale of DMuscle products online.
- Work with various departments of DMuscle to generate collaterals for promotions, direct marketing (email, newsletter), advertisements as well as website content updates.
- Experience & Skills Required
- Over the English language. Expert writing skills, editing and proof reading abilities.
- Ability to write terse, attention grabbing and professional copy that puts the message across.
- Creative bend of mind with strong visualization and idea generation skills.
- Exposure to writing print promotional materials, online web content, press releases, copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts, etc.
- Ability deliver within tight deadlines
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience within Internet Marketing and SEO realm for a major brand.
- Experience: 2-4 Years
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Aggressive and willing to work in a startup
Even if you don't fit into any of the listed openings, send in an application anyways. We just might have a superb opportunity waiting for you.
You can mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call.
Thanks for showing interest in DMuscle.com.